The Aeroseal 6 Step Process
1. Ceiling, wall & Floor registers are sealed in order for air to escape only through the leaks.
2. The air conditioning indoor coil, fan and supplementary equipment are temporarily blocked with foam plugs to avoid the entrance of any sealing particles into this equipment.
3. Sealant is injected into the ducts for approximately 1 hour.
4. Small aerosol particles are kept suspended in the airflow by continuous air movement.
5. As the air stream makes a sharp turn to exit through a leak, the particles collide with and adhere to the leak edges. Ducts are sealed with only 50-100 grams of the sealant material remaining in the ducts.
6. A computer-generated analysis summarizing your home’s or building’s amount of leakage is generated, providing verification of success of the process.